Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Changes Have Come! (aka Farewell)

New Blog!!! Click here for awesomeness!!!

So, I have made a decision. My sister has a blog on C. S. Lewis and Narnia...and we thought it would be a good idea to merge them together, C. S. Lewis and Tolkien being friends and all. There's another advantage to this - because my sister has a lot more time than me, she'll be able to post some Hobbit-y news articles and it'll be best for everyone.

Everyone: *sarcastic* Yay. Yippee. Hooray.

Oh, come on - show a little more enthusiasm. It's going to be AWESOME.

I'm going to keep this blog up until I've moved everything over to the new blog and until a good number of you move over to the new blog. ;)

Until then - "namare" to PME and "well met!" to FLJ. :D

New Blog!!! Click here for awesomeness!!!

No comments: