Monday, May 6, 2013

Hobbit Characters' Names in Other Languages, Tolkien's books, LEGO, and More

Yes, yes, I know - I am getting pretty bad at posting on here daily. I promise I will try to get back to posting often again!


On the quest for more knowledge of Middle Earth, Tolkienites read everything that they can to try to find out the answers. But sometimes, the answers just don't seem to be there.

I was at Toys R Us the other day with my sister, and I saw the Hobbit Barrel Lego set. It looks SO cool. However, I just heard that supposedly there is a Lego Tower of Orthanc! Isn't that cool?!

J.W. reviews another Hobbit book, answers some LOTR-related questions, and gives a riddle of a month. :) (I love this guy, and not only because he wrote The Lord of the Films.)

We all know Tolkien is awesome - but have you ever heard of one of his books being the FIRST to go on a library shelf?

Okay, this is the coolest thing ever. Find out what several character's names in The Hobbit are in Spanish and Chinese!

And, last but not least, here is TORN's interview with Kate Madison, the producer of Born of Hope (still have yet to watch that - yes, I know it's terrible, isn't it?!)

No comments: