Monday, March 11, 2013

How to Know the Dwarves From Each Other

Okay, okay, I admit it. I still can't recognize the dwarves in the movie...except for maybe Balin...and Bofur...and Fili and Kili (but I can't tell them apart), and Thorin (duh!). Oh, and Bombur. But never fear...the Internet is here! Hopefully I shouldn't be an ignoramus for long.

Here is pretty amusing article about how to memorize the names of dwarves and which one is which. I would rate PG-13, though (but maybe that's just me).

Didn't find that helpful? Then THIS will be helpful. Trust me. And it's funny, too!

Thank you, The Lord of the Rings Project.

(Click on it to make it bigger.)

2 comments:

James The Movie Reviewer said...

While I have been able to remember most of their names after a lot of reading about them, but this post should help. :)

-James

Alyianna said...

Awesome. :) The flow chart is really cute, isn't it?