Friday, March 8, 2013

Hobbit DVDs, Questions, and a Guy Who Really Knows His Tolkien

Helloa my followeras! (Hopefully you were able to read that. :P) Again, I've got a LOT of news in my inbox...so here we go!

I know we've all probably got questions we'd love to ask Peter Jackson, the Hobbit cast, etc. Well, guess what? If you've got Twitter, now you can! Send your questions to Thorin, Gollum or Bofur.

Talking about questions, Luke Evans has answered some questions in GQ Magazine and the cast of Hobbit have answered some questions (video clips). Martin Freeman also has had an interview.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will be coming out on March 19 in the U.S. I don't have a Blu-ray player, so there's only one option for me. But if you have a Blu-ray player, there is a whole lot of different options that you'll want to find out all about! Not sure if the Blu-ray is the best option? The TORN staff got one early and have a review all ready for you!


What else is going on in with the actors and actresses from The Hobbit and LOTR? Well, Dom Monaghan is  a jungle VIP, according to TORN. Four dwarves are going to Armageddon Expo.

Do you think you know your Tolkien? James Franco certainly does! Seriously, that guy is awesome.

Do you love Tolkien's world of Middle Earth so much that you can never have enough (like me)? Then you may want to check out this Finnish series (subtitled in English).

Were you not able to attend the One Expected Party? Hear all about it in the latest 'Happy Hobbit' video. Talking about parties and Tolkien events, if you live in California, you are so lucky. So lucky.

Finally, I have another excellent article for you - this one about the strife between the dwarves and the elves.

Phew! That was a lot of stuff to go through, wasn't it? Hopefully I don't get my mailbox swamped for a while yet - I hate not being able to find emails. Confound it all, TORN!


No, no...just kidding. ;) I love to get all this news and share it with my fellow Tolkienites. That's why I have this blog, isn't it?

Namare!
- Alyianna

1 comment:

James The Movie Reviewer said...

Probably going to hold out until the extended edition is out on Blu-Ray before I buy it. Thanks for the link to the review though, I'm going to read it now. :)

-James