Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Beautiful Hobbit Images and More

Hello everyone!

There are just a few news things today, but I thought I would quickly post them, anyway.

First, another Hobbit survey has come out as a research project, asking for your thoughts on The Hobbit. It's not too long - took me a couple of minutes to finish it. I completed it - will you?

Then, I've got an interview from Martin Freeman for you. Who wouldn't love a video interview with Bilbo Baggins? ;)

Wow! I've come across some beautiful images from Heirs of Durin. You'll certainly want to check these out! (By the way, you'll want to click on that link on the post at the website I just directed you to. Just. Do. It. You can thank me later.)

Aaaand...that's it. :) I will talk to you all again later. :)

- Alyianna

No comments: