Friday, March 15, 2013

Ask PJ Your Question, Digital Downloads, and More!

Good morning, or afternoon, or evening, wherever you may be. :) It is, I, Alyianna, your Middle-Earth news girl, with the latest ME news on the web.


First still from DOS.

First of all, you've all heard about the sneak peak for The Desolation of Smaug. Got a question for Peter Jackson? You have a chance to submit a video until the 19th.

There's suing galore in the air with the Tolkien Estate and Warner Brothers. *rolls eyes* If you want to read about all this nonsense, here you go.

Aaaaah! The Hobbit is now available for digital download!!! Now if only I had iTunes money...though I could buy the actual DVD on Amazon...oh, I can't decide...

Talking about that, there's a contest where you can win The Hobbit on Blu-ray. Wish I had a Blu-ray player that I could enter...

Love LOTR? Then you may want to join other fans on March 30 online and watch all three extended editions straight through! Whew...I don't know if I could last that long, even with my BIG love! :)

And that's it! Have a great day and God bless. :)

- Alyianna

No comments: