Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another Analytical Article and More!

Hello...yet again. ;)

The first goody I have for you today is an article spotlighted on TORN. If you gobble up Hobbit and LOTR analytical articles like I do, you're going to love this one. A Norse mythologist writes about Eowyn as a Nordic feminist. TORN gives the link to both parts.

Following up on the interview stuff, Andy Serkis has answered a couple of fan questions.

I've also come across a really clever and funny comic series (besides the one I'm posting every day). Go check it out here. (Yes, I may add these comics to the Funny of the Day, so you may want to avoid checking it out, actually. :P)

Besides that, I have nothing else! Look out for the "What Happened on this Day" post - today was quite an eventful day! ;)

- Alyianna

No comments: