Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oscar/One Expected Party News

As all of you probably know, The Hobbit didn't win any Oscars (at least, last time I checked). Sad, I know, but congrats to all of the winners, anyway. And here is the latest news from The One Ring [dot] Net.

This link talks mainly about the One Expected Party, but I think it counts. :) This one is a report from the same said party.

Dan Hennah didn't get another Oscar, but he still enjoyed the Oscar ceremony.


And that is pretty much it! Except...the "What Happened on this Day in Middle Earth", which I am going to include in this post.

On this day... (27 February)

On Earth

In Arda




2 comments:

Ellie said...

Uh... I'm confused... That's not a movie mistake! Pippin cuts his bonds on a fallen axe and then unties Merry's. I'm more than confused, actually. That wasn't even a mistake at all, in the first picture he's about to find the ax, like within the next 30 seconds.

Am I missing something here?

Alyianna said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure what you said happened, though it's been a little while since I last watched The Two Towers. I was just trying to find a picture, and I thought it was kind of cute. :P I dunno...never mind. ;)