Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Spoiler-Free Review of The Hobbit

"I am very happy to be writing this review. Why? Well, it means that I've finally been able to watch the first Hobbit movie. It also means that I don't have to feel guilty for reading spoilers. And it means I can start fangirling over some aspect of Middle Earth again. *cough cough*

Before I start, I thought I would just let you know that I have written another Hobbit review/analysis. It's on my blog called Password to Middle Earth, it's full of spoilers, and the link to it will be at the bottom of this post. On the other hand, this post will be as spoiler-free as I can make it; so if you haven't seen the movie yet, you can read away without ruining anything for yourself.
Ready to go? Then let's start!"


Here's the link for y'all! :)

http://alyiannasreviews.blogspot.ca/2013/02/the-hobbit-unexpected-journey-movie.html

No comments: