Friday, November 23, 2012

A Beautiful Music Piece and more!


Today in Middle-earth, November 23

NOVEMBER 23, 2012 at 1:00 AM BY GRAMMABOODAWG  - 
The following event(s) took place in Middle-earth on November 23:
  •  Battle of the Five Armies – 2941 (1341)
 1. Battle of the Five Armies
(referencing Karen Wynn Fonstad, The Atlas of Middle-earth)
     Runners came in to report that a host of dwarves had appeared round the eastern spur of the Mountain and was now hastening to Dale.  Dain had come.
(Tolkien, 1965 Ballantine, p. 263-270 The Hobbit)

A musical offering from ‘The Piano Guys’

This is gorgeous; go check it out! I love it so much because the music of LOTR means so much to me...not even the movies had had such an effect on me, because the music takes me there without it being before my eyes. If it's on iTunes, this is the first song I'm going to get once I have iTunes money again. Like it, maybe even subscribe to the amazing Piano Guys? I did (and before this video was made ;0).



SPOILER: "What is likely to therefore happen is this: the Company will travel through the Barrow-downs on their way from Hobbiton to the Trollshaws, and become trapped in the same manner as the Hobbits in FotR. Gandalf will likely rescue them, instead of Tom Bombadil." --- They better not do that...or I may have to kill someone with my trusty Sting...

1 comment:

James The Movie Reviewer said...

Love the PianoGuys LOTR music. :) Thanks for posting it.

-James