Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tag

Well, I got tagged with this...err, tag...AGAIN - this time by James and Jacob, and for this blog.

So first, here are the questions I have to answer:


1: Favorite Video Game I don't play video games, so I wouldn't know.
2: Favorite Live Action Fiction TV Series (does not include comedies) I don't really watch these, so...
3: Have you listened to an audiobook? If so what is the best one you have listened to: I listen to audiobooks A LOT! Hmm...they're all good, but Harper Audio's The Horse and His Boy (which I just finished listening for the third? fourth? time) was really good.
4: Do you believe in Bigfoot, UFOs, or Ghosts. Uhhh...no...
5: What is your favorite Baseball team? If you don't like Baseball what is your favorite sports team. I'm not really into sports.
6: What is your opinion of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (or if you haven't seen them, do you want to watch them) Uhh...well, duh? My whole life is LOTR. XD (Or well, actually that's not true, but...)
7: What is the best movie you have seen in the theaters: Can't really say, since I haven't watched many movies in theatres. Maybe Toy Story 3.
8: Do you like or dislike the Star Wars Prequels (if you haven't seen the Star Wars prequel trilogy do you want to see the any of the Star Wars movies) I haven't seen any Star Wars movies yet.
9: What movie quote do you use most often in normal conversation? XD Does "my Preciousss" count?
10: Do you like or dislike older movies in general (before 1980) Well, I love Disney movies and Shirley Temple movies...
11: Marvel vs. DC, which is your favorite (please note if you have not seen many movies from either franchise) Haven't watched either.

And now for my 11 questions for the people, who I tag (farther below). I decided to make my question all Middle Earth because of this blog. ;)

1. Who is your favourite character in all of Tolkien's books that you have read?
2. Do you have any pet peeves concerning LOTR? (I do...two at that.)
3. The Hobbit or LOTR?
4. Which "perversion" do you detest the most in PJ's LOTR?
5. Have you watched Ralph Bakshi's animated LOTR? If so, what do you think of it?
6. If you could visit one place in Middle Earth, where would it be?
7. Which of the following would you rather be - an elf, man, hobbit, dwarf, or ent?
8. You wake up one day to find that you are the Balrog standing at the Bride of Khazad-dum and Gandalf is telling you to go back! What do you do?
9. Which character do you think PJ could have improved on in LOTR?
10. Which of the three PJ LOTR movies do you like best?
11. What is your favourite book of all the books Tolkien has wrote?

I may just answer these questions myself...and here are the people, who I tag:

I don't know, who has the tag and who doesn't - so if you don't have it, take it! If you want it again (I've had it at least three times already), you're welcome to taking it, also! I'd love to hear your responses, so please share your links with me in the comments! :)

6 comments:

Hannah said...

I love the questions- I may just need to answer them, even though I've already gotten that tag. :) I'll let you know if I do. :)

Alyianna said...

Ok great. :D

James and Jacob said...

I am going to answer these Wednesday. :)

-James

Abbie said...

I answered them! :)

http://www.ivegotjoylikeafountain.blogspot.com/2012/03/yes-i-am-still-lotr-fan.html

LOTR is the best, isn't it?

Abbie /// XOXOX

Abbie said...

By the way, I know that LOTR and The Hobbit are not the same story, I just meant that they're part of the same big story. Am I making sense? There would be no one without the other.

Abbie

Alyianna said...

Ah, yes, I know what you mean. :)