Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Must-Watch!

YOU MUST WATCHING THIS! http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=83957


My comments:
Am I right...is that Elijah at 2:37 or are my eyes deceiving me?!? Please comment and tell me what you think!

At 3:34, Martin looks a lot like Billy. :P (Look, I haven't even watched the movies and I'm already calling the Hobbit actors by their first names! It's going to take a while to memorize them all, though...)

4:00 This one is Walter, who was my grandfather... LOL Bill is my dad...John and Ringo (they were not relations of mine)

OH. MY. GOSH. I already have chills running down my spine.

2 comments:

James and Jacob said...

That is definitely him. I read that he was going to in it but I don't think it would be until the end of the movie.

Alyianna said...

I'm guessing he's probably be going to be in at the beginning and the end...that's what I've thought from the beginning and that's what I think know.

YES! I wanted so much to see Elijah in one of the videos and NOW I HAVE!!! :D