Friday, October 14, 2011

Things of the Day

 I'm so sorry that I forgot about posting this yesterday. It's just that if I don't post my daily post RIGHT AWAY in the morning, I forget.

Picture
Elf-like costumes. It came from this blog...somewhere...I don't know where. Google showed me the picture, but not where the picture came from on this blog

Video/Fanfiction/Quiz
I HIGHLY recommend not starting this movie until 1:20.

What Happened On This Day
On Earth
1917 - J.R.R. Tolkien is found unfit for duty for six months, but able to do a desk job.
1968 - Riddles in the Dark, the third episode of the 1968 radio series of The Hobbit, is aired on BBC Radio.
2007 - Ring*Con 2007 in Fulda, Germany.

In Arda
T.A. 3018:
With Frodo severely wounded, Strider and the four hobbits travel slowly towards Rivendell. They cross the Last Bridge and find the beryl left by Glorfindel.
Gandalf hurries towards Rivendell after the Black Riders attacked him on Weathertop.
Boromir travels towards Rivendell to ask for counsel.

2 comments:

Shaylynn said...

That's the pattern I used to make my Elf dress!

Alyianna said...

haha wow! :P