Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things of the Day

Picture
So here is the caption for yesterday's picture. I hope I will get more captions today. I will soon be putting up this picture with the caption into the LOTR Funnies tab.

It's sooo 3D. (by Voronda)
 
 Today's picture:
 
How about this one? :P You can have everybody in the picture say something instead of a caption, by the way. :P

Video/Fanfiction

Behind the scenes - part 2.

My favourite parts - 4:24 and 4:34.

"Go on Sam, ask Rosie for a dance."
"No, I think I'll have another ale."
"Just walk up and take her hand!" 

Elijah gotta love his castmates, but I gotta love Elijah. :D 

What Happened On This Day
On Earth
2010 - The Music of the Lord of the Rings Films is published in the US. (Hmmm...another thing for me to look for! :D)

In Arda
T.A. 3018:
Together with Strider the four hobbits travel towards Weathertop.
Gandalf hurries towards Rivendell after the Black Riders attacked him on Weathertop.
Boromir travels towards Rivendell to ask for counsel.
T.A. 3019:
Gandalf and the four Hobbits leave Rivendell. 

2 comments:

Lucy the Valiant said...

Dominic Monaghan *thinks* Biig hug!
Sean Astin: Aah! I'm being squeezed! What will Rosie say?
Billy Boyd: Ooh, this is fun!
Liv Tyler: OHMYGOSH!
Elijah Wood: What?!?
Orlando Bloom: Wee-ha!

Voronda Elda-Aranel said...

Dominic: They will love this look. I call it the smoulder

Sean: Can't breath need a-i-r.

Billy: Keep on smilling and it'll be over soon

Liv: GROUP HUG!!!!

Elijah: There's a spider on that dudes sholder.

Orlando: Waz up guys!?