Saturday, October 1, 2011

Things of the Day

Pictures
I've always loved this picture. Hope you like it, too!

Videos/Fanfiction
I cry when I see how Sean was really a Sam to Elijah. I just find that so beautiful! And did you ever hear the story of how Elijah and Sean first met? Sean was going in to having a wig fitted for some reason, and Elijah was just coming out of the room for wig fitting. They had never met each other, but they somehow knew, who each other were and hugged each other. I just think that is SO BEAUTIFUL. *sniffs* Yes, I cry...but I cry at only the MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS. Like Frodo and Sam's and Elijah and Sean's relationships. Actually, those are the only relationships I've ever cried at, I think, unless at other LOTR ones. LOTR slashers will forever be my enemies!!!




I have come to a decision - Elijah may be the cutest member of the Fellowship, but Dom is certainly the funniest. :P

What Happened on This Day
 On Earth
1924 - J.R.R. Tolkien begins his Professorship of English Language at the University of Leeds.

In Arda
T.A. 3018:
Together with Strider the four hobbits travel towards Weathertop.
Gandalf leaves Bree.
Boromir travels towards Rivendell to ask for counsel. (I think poor Boromir has been travelling for quite long enough, don't you?) 

3 comments:

Voronda Elda-Aranel said...

What a great picture!:) There faces are soo funny.:)

Alyianna said...

:D Yes! Which is your favourite? :P

Voronda Elda-Aranel said...

Elijah's or else or Olrlando's, Elijah looks like his face is being sqished.:)LOL