Saturday, October 15, 2011

LOTR Party

It won't be too much longer before Boromir gets to Rivendell. I was thinking that we could perhaps have our party next Saturday, since that should be pretty close to when Boromir arrives and, also, Saturdays are probably the only day that are good for me. Is that okay with everyone?

Also, about the party activities...so far we have the idea of everyone having to post a LOTR post on their blog. I have some other ideas below...so please comment and tell me what you think!

- We can do personality quizzes and trivias and compare our scores with each other.
- I have a website thingy where I can make LOTR jigsaw puzzles and we could compete with each other on those, too.
- We could also do a role-playing game set in Middle Earth, or just write a story together set in Middle Earth.
- We could compete against each other doing games on Arwen Undomiel.

Other ideas welcome!

4 comments:

Una Mariah said...

Hey, how about we get together a group of bloggers and you get all their email addresses, then you start a story by writing half a page on Microsoft Word and then we pass it on until it's finished.

Alyianna said...

That's a great idea! I'll put it in my Things of the Day post and see what other people think.

Voronda Elda-Aranel said...

I'll be particpating(Spelling)in that story and the blog post thing!:)

Alyianna said...

Great! :P