Monday, October 10, 2011

Blog Party Idea!!!

Today, I got a really good idea from Carrots. All of you, who have been following What Happened On This Day (In Arda) know that Boromir has been travelling to Rivendell for a looong time. Carrot's comment:

When Boromir FINALLY arrives in Rivendell, I think we should throw a party. A big, fun, multi-blog party.

I think this is a really good idea! So I wanted to know how many people are interested. All of you, who are PLEASE post in a comment:

-> what you think we should do in this party (remember, we're all on the Internet in different countries, so our choices are very limited)
AND
-> your time zone (so that if we do a chat or something, we can decide what time to have it at) - I'm in Mountain Time Zone

4 comments:

Carrots said...

Well, I'm interested, obviously, but I don't really have any ideas. I'll get back to you on that!
~Carrots

Sophia said...

Hmm..sounds fine :D I'm in EST time.

Voronda Elda-Aranel said...

Thats sounds AWESOME!! Hope about we have to post some thing LOTR related on that day?

Same time zone as you.

Alyianna said...

To Sohpia: And EST is what? Sorry, I'm too lazy to check it up. :P

To Voronda: Sure! Any more ideas?