Saturday, September 17, 2011

Survey Results

I thought I would share with you some of the responses I received in my survey. First of all, Sophia is my new author of this blog (as soon as she accept the author invitation). It would be great if you could send me an email about how you will be contributing to this blog, Sophia!

One of my questions on my survey was "What do you think would be a good idea to have on this blog?" I received these answers:

- Have a tab where you can buy LOTR stickers, shirts...
- Hmm...more just general LOTR posts, about characters, locations etc. 
- Maybe a you could do something with the charecter? Like fake interveiw them of Fanfiction? Just ideas.

So you mean kind of like a biography of them, Person-who-gave-this-answer? :P 

Another question was "What improvements would you make to this blog if it was yours?"

- I would Combine movies/photos/this day in middle Earth int one daily post. 

What do you all think? Please vote in the poll(s) on the sidebar! 

2 comments:

Voronda Elda-Aranel said...

Yah kinda or like just ask them random questions and try to answer them in that characters perspective.

Alyianna said...

Hmmm...okay! I will see if I can do that! :P It will also be easier to do that when I finish learning html and transfer this blog to a website. :O Yes, I will be doing that! :P