Thursday, September 8, 2011

Answers to last week's TYKT

I am so sorry that I have everything in late...everything has gone downhill on this blog since I started school. I will try to send in next week's TYKT earlier to make up for missing this week!

Una basically got the questions all right - 10 pts (27 pts total)
My sister got 7 pts (20 pts total)
Carrots got 10 pts (15 pts total)
Voronda got 7 pts (22 pts total)

So the winner of this week's TYKT (and a whole bunch of LOTR pics) is Una! I will be sending you a message shortly Una! Next month's prize will be the author to my blog (by the way, Carrots...you still have that author invitation open).


The answers to this week's TYKT:
1. d (Arkenstone)
2. b (John Ronald Reuel)
3. d (Minas Ithil)
4. a (Mirkwood)
5. d (Mithrandir)
6. c (Christopher)
7. The ones I can remember (which is more than six) are: Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Ori, Nori, Dori, Oin, Gloin, Thorin
8. Bilbo
9. It speaks (so yes, Una, it is alive)
10. It glowed blue when orcs were near.

No comments: