Monday, August 8, 2011

Movie Stuff Mondays Info

First, before I have to return this GREAT guide to the library, I will be taking info from The Lord of the Films by J. W. Braun (the same guy who does J. W.'s Bookshelf).


Before I start, you need to know what these things mean:

What the Big Folk Were Saying
"The big folk" is what Hobbits call people like you and me. These are comments from ordinary folk that were overhead in the movie theaters.

What the Wizards Know
Here you'll find behind the scenes information I gathered from numerous sources over the years, giving you the inside scoop on the development of the films.

What the Elvish Eyes and Ears Have Noticed
These are little details in each scene you might not havae noticed and can look for the next time you watch the films.

The Foolishness of a Took
These are mostly bloopers, production errors, or nitpicks.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sophia said...

I need to read that!

alaw said...

It is so good...you should!

Carrots said...

Ok, super excited for this. And I need to find that book!

alaw said...

I already posted the first one. :D