Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21st Post

Before I begin, I have a question for my followers. I just got the idea of writing a book called The Lord of the Directors. Plot: There's a contest to make the best Lord of the Rings movie, and Samantha (I will probably change all of these names, I just needed something quick) wants desperately to win. But she knows Rose won a competition of this sort a few years ago. Will she be able to beat Rose in the competition? Will she even be able to get enough people to be her actors and actresses, since Rosie always gets the best picks?


Sorry, I'm terrible at expressing what I mean. Anyway, do you think the idea is dumb? Should I go ahead with it? Please, some answers!!!


***




Well, I just took my Social Studies exam this morning. It was the first time I ever found a final exam so easy! Usually everyone is gone by the time I finish, but I still had an hour left when I finished. :) I had to wait half an hour for my dad to come pick me up, but I had paper and a pencil, so I worked on a story and it didn't seem that long at all.

Tonight is The Two Towers in theatres! The OneRing.Net better have some comments from people, who went, otherwise I will officially hate them! (Not really.)

Win A Trip to NZ! 

A cool thing I just found...you can buy Gollum!


And the videos of the day (to make up for forgetting them). This Gollum impression is really good..but I can't believe the guy, who did it actually thought it would be good enough to win the competition. It was sad he got beeped off so soon, though. :(


And if you enjoyed that one, you'll get a good laugh out of this one. Buying a computer will never be the same again!

4 comments:

Carrots said...

Dear Alaw,
I went to Two Towers last night and it was AMAZING. Well worth the exorbitant ticket price. Wait a few hours and I'll post more about it on my blog.

alaw said...

Wow I can't wait to hear about it! :) You're soooo lucky!

Jess said...

i'm sorry but i don't like that story idea.

Alyianna said...

:D that's okay...we don't all have the same opinions

Anyway, I'm not working anything on it...for now.