Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Hobbit movie


Peter Jackson has decided to make a movie for The Hobbit! This movie will be in two parts – the first one coming out December 2012, the second part coming out December 2013. Ian McKellen, Andy Serkis, Hugo Weaving, Cate Blanchett, Christopher Lee, Ian Holm, Elijah Wood, and Orlando Bloom are coming back to play the same roles they played in The Lord of the Rings. The movies are being filmed in New Zealand, the same as The Lord of the Rings. Martin Freeman will be playing Bilbo Baggins; Ian Holm playing the old Bilbo. For more information about the cast and the movie, go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hobbit_(2012_film) or here (latest details): http://the-hobbit-movie.com/

4 comments:

Miss Gwenea said...

Hey Alaw! Thanks for commenting on my blog! :D
I guess you aren't aware yet, but Angele is a mutual friend of ours! I'll give you a hint; We go to the same church!

As for the guestbook issue...right now, I'm not sure how to fix it, but blogger's been acting strange for the past few days.

alaw said...

Really!?! Awesome! I know Angele from school and I live really close to her.

That's okay about the guestbook. You can always let me know when it works. :)

Milisande said...

Lol, I know Angele as well (not as good as Gwenea) and I am BESTEST friends with Miss Gwenea. If you need anything for this blog just ask us! We have a design blog.. .And we are your very elven friends. And thanks for the Comment/follow

In Christ
Milisande de Mirkwood

alaw said...

Thanks Milisande! I will probably be moving this blog...when I finish Social Studies (at the end of June), I will probably use that blog for stuff I am interested in (like this blog). And thanks...I will let you know! :)